GPWT Round 1: Ricky Steamboat (8) -vs- The Rock (9)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who is the Greatest Professional Wrestler of All Time?

• Ricky Steamboat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Rock

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Von Erichs-Birds started in 81 and fueled probably the hottest territory all alone. Midnights-RR might have met a few times before but I know their full blown fued did not start before 81 nor did they ever headline supeshows. I'm not being a Texas homer, but the Birds-Von erichs came first and carried an entire territory. Rocknroll-Mxe came later and ricky even said his best year was 100 grand. The von erichs were basically millionaires from 81 till davids death in 85.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
^Exactly. So much for those scripted promos... that was 20 minutes of TOP OF THE LINE shit!

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Would Steamboat ever have gotten a reaction like that? I'm not the biggest Rock fan on here but his promo was AMAZING. Best in years if you ask me.