• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Goth/Post-Punk/Synth Thread

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Wanted to make a thread for the sharing and discussion of all things goth and synth related. The goth scene emerged from the post-punk scene in the UK around the early 1980s with lyrics full of darker undertones, nihilism, and sometimes dabbling in the occult.

There are a lot of different styles that fall under the flag of goth. Gothic rock itself, post-punk, darkwave, witch house, the list goes on. I'm also going to include things like synthwave/retrowave/vaporwave/slasherwave in this thread since there's a lot of goth music that is quite synth heavy, and a lot of these genres take heavy influence from goth.

Starting things off with the very first song I ever heard that got me into goth, and I loved it from the very second I heard it.

Last edited:

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク

And just to have something from the synth side, an absolutely crushing, heavy, dark synth track. GosT is one of the heaviest artists out there when it comes to synth.

Rogue

Boy oh boy do I enjoy retrowave

Also recommend subbing to NewRetroWave for juicy instrumentals like

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Wiz, you've got to give this album a listen if you haven't before. Really underrated.