*Good Read* Carlito Interview

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
On WWE PG and the swimsuit contest: "I'm wondering as fans, were any of u disappointed when the divas came out in those granny suits? I get the whole going PG thing, but WTF? Since when is a bikini not PG? Oh, and BTW all u girls looked gr8 in the granny suits...just sayin! My point is, u wanna go PG fine. But that doesn't mean wrestling has 2 be lame and cookie cutter! Make it fun again! PG from a business standpoint is actually smart. Vince is not stupid! I'm just sayin that they go a lil overboard with it at times. Sure they might b losing fans, but by being PG the big corporations are less afraid of sponsoring them, and they bring in the big $! Plus, the kids are more likely to buy the toys and merch...and we all know, if mommy approves, its all good!"

On Vince McMahon being stupid to let him go: no, vince was right 2 let me go...and I was very happy 2 go!

On Lance Cade: Lance cade paced away, damn! He was a good dude! RIP! So sad! I hate 2 say it but I think it was from an overdose!...I apologize for speculating that it might have been an overdose. Lance had taken steps to better his life. People forget that u can also Have heart complications when u stop using. Anyway, Lance was a good dude and will be missed!

On SummerSlam: am I gonna watch summerslam, no...but I hope its a good show!

On his last couple of years: I appreciate all the love people! I can't believe I still have fans! Let's face it my character was pretty lame for the past couple of years. Thanks 4 sticking by me! It really broke my heart having 2 walk through that curtain knowing the crap I had 2 go out there and do! Lol, I'm not down on myself! I'm just calling it like I saw it. For the past 2 or 3 years Carlito was lame! hey, its totally my fault I got fired! When u walk around with an I don't give a f*»☆ attitude, its bound to happen!

On who came up with the Hornswaggle hole-in-the-wall skit: "lol, that's was more of a punishment bc I had asked 2 quit at that point."

On Bryan Danielson's firing: "I can't really speak on that bc I don't know. It seems to me that something shady happened there. He seemed like a good kid 2 me"

On going back to WWE: "I'd go back anytime...but if they're not gonna use me right, I refuse to go back!"

On WWE pushing Sheamus over talented wrestlers: "I agree...but I have 2 disagree with u about sheamus. At 1st I wasn't 2 fond of him, but I believe he's stepped up his game!

On his future plans: "I don't know what my plans are yet. I'm gonna b doing different things, just want 2 have fun again! I'm in no hurry, Carlito saved his $!

On who came up with the Hornswaggle hole-in-the-wall skit: "lol, that's was more of a punishment bc I had asked 2 quit at that point."

:lmao

On his last couple of years: I appreciate all the love people! I can't believe I still have fans! Let's face it my character was pretty lame for the past couple of years. Thanks 4 sticking by me! It really broke my heart having 2 walk through that curtain knowing the crap I had 2 go out there and do! Lol, I'm not down on myself! I'm just calling it like I saw it. For the past 2 or 3 years Carlito was lame! hey, its totally my fault I got fired! When u walk around with an I don't give a f*»☆ attitude, its bound to happen!

At least we can put those rumors to rest. But he speaks the truth. The Carlito character was lame after a while. There was no development in his character at all in the time he was there.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
good point, i remember back when he was winning championships but WWE kinda screwed him over, maybe TNA could do something good with him like they did with Elijah Burke?

...god...

Reaction score
Just stfu and go to TNA already.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Yeah, I dunno where this interview came from. I haven't seen it anywhere else, and the answers are talking like he's some 12 year old school girl texting on her phone.

Reaction score
The Granny swimsuit contest MUST be featured on wrestlecrap. He made a valid point. I mean, that's like 1950's conservative. I wonder when Vince is going to make the Divas wear calf length brown dresses and full sleeved shirts with stand up collars?