Good/Bad of an HBK/HHH feud

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
It looks pretty obvious that HHH and HBK are going to have a feud going into Wrestlemania. It looks amazing on paper, but there could also be stuff that could hurt them in the long run and right away.

Good
-No DX lameness
-More main event feuds
-Epic WM match
-Heel HHH for the first time in a while
-Serious HBK
-Either of them with the title
-Put over the up and comers like Kofi, Sheamus, Miz

Bad
-No DX merchandise
-We've seen HBK/Cena, HBK/Orton, HHH/Cena, HHH/Orton already. I doubt either moves to SD or out of the main event
-Could be overshadowed with Taker's, celbrity, Cena's matches as the big draw at WM26.
-Where would Rhodes & DiBiase go outside of a feud with Mark Henry & MVP
-HHH as a Main Event heel could have him hurt Sheamus' push, squash Kofi, and lower other heels' credibility
-HBK not in the spotlight

How would a Michaels/HHH feud work out long term and short term? good, bad, or in between?

xtremebadass

I would not care if they keep DX or go with HHH vs. HBK because both keep DX out of the main event :)

Rated RJC

Reaction score
I'm all for HBK/HHH at Wrestlemania if it opens up another main event caliber match for a young talent they've been pushing. And if they continue by putting over all that young talent in the months following then I'll be fine with it.

Airfixx

I'm suprised how much I've enjoyed the majority of this DX run, so I'm not exactly desperate for them to split.

Couldn't care less about a face v face HHH/HBK match @ WM....

The only thing of interest to me would be a HBK heel turn.

seX-Power

What's wrong with DX now exactly? I've found them pretty entertaining, granted I only watch Raw sporadically.

I'd rather have them face the Hart Dynasty at Wrestlemania, just to put over the two younger guys.

Airfixx

I'd rather have them face the Hart Dynasty at Wrestlemania, just to put over the two younger guys.

Aye... Seconded.

Reckon the match would be pretty sweet too... The power games of HHH & Smith + the more grapple-centric styles of HBK & Tyson. Classic tag-team-ism.

DeadTaker

Reaction score
HBK not in the spotlight. Sounds good to me.

chessarmy

DX is AWFUL, Shawn Michaels is wasting his career by doing these lame skits aimed at little kiddies that 0 people find funny. Triple H needs to turn on Shawn Micahels to set up HBK/HHH at Mania. Those two put on one of the best, if not THE BEST feud of the decade. They've had classic matches, epic wars, but I want to see them go one more time. I'd also like to see heel Triple H done right this time, meaning he actually puts some young babyfaces over. As for Shawn Michaels, this DX shit is getting on my nerves. HBK doesn't have much time left in this business, he's wasting it away now, coming off as a complete joke all to sell some merchandise. I want THE REAL Shawn Michaels back, The Heart Break Kid, The Showstoppa, The Icon, The Main Event, Mr. Wrestlemania. This DX make-kiddies-laugh HBK needs to go...now! As a die hard HBK fan, a guy who's been a fan since I first saw the guy, I'm shocked that WWE is still using him in this capacity. Enough is enough, BRING BACK SHAWN MICHAELS

kingovkings

Reaction score
DX is AWFUL, Shawn Michaels is wasting his career by doing these lame skits aimed at little kiddies that 0 people find funny. Triple H needs to turn on Shawn Micahels to set up HBK/HHH at Mania. Those two put on one of the best, if not THE BEST feud of the decade. They've had classic matches, epic wars, but I want to see them go one more time. I'd also like to see heel Triple H done right this time, meaning he actually puts some young babyfaces over. As for Shawn Michaels, this DX shit is getting on my nerves. HBK doesn't have much time left in this business, he's wasting it away now, coming off as a complete joke all to sell some merchandise. I want THE REAL Shawn Michaels back, The Heart Break Kid, The Showstoppa, The Icon, The Main Event, Mr. Wrestlemania. This DX make-kiddies-laugh HBK needs to go...now! As a die hard HBK fan, a guy who's been a fan since I first saw the guy, I'm shocked that WWE is still using him in this capacity. Enough is enough, BRING BACK SHAWN MICHAELS

I agree with everything you said bout Trips and HBK. Trips should turn heel and put new guys over and Shawn should be everything you put about him. And after the DX thing that is most likely what will happen. I dont like the kiddie DX version of Shawn either it SUCKS big time. But lets be real he is at a point in his career where he can get away with this shit and it not harm him one little bit. I really wanted HHH/HBK @ Mania. But with the whole Brett supposedly coming back. I see what pretty much everyone else does that it will be Brett/Hart vs DX with or with out Vince. So yeah although both HHH and HBK could be doing singles stuff. DX has done a great job of putting over Legacy granted the done jack shit since, But DX did there job and got them over, And now looks like they may be putting over Harts. They could even still drop to legacy. Highly doubt this but they may even involve legacy/Harts/DX i dunno but even though the DX thing is tying up HBK/HHH it has done to good things 1 put other tag teams over and with Jeri show teaming it's kept a bit of spotlight on Tag div. 2 it's kept HHH away from the WWE title scene which was much needed. But i want HHH/HBK @ Mania. Guess it wont be this year though =[.