Gone too soon...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I do agree with RKO help me

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 person

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
I try to remember him as a wrestler. What he did in his personal life shouldn't undermine his talent in ring.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
Plus Viper, you kill hobos and cops on a regular basis? I sense a double standard.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I try to remember him as a wrestler. What he did in his personal life shouldn't undermine his talent in ring.

But you also said "rest in peace". I have to agree with RKO and Booty. Fuck that.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I have to love how threads where Benoit's name is mentioned always turn into what's happening here. I don't want to close this, so let's stop talking about him now since its obviously too touchy a subject.

Thanks.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
I have to love how threads where Benoit's name is mentioned always turn into what's happening here. I don't want to close this, so let's stop talking about him now since its obviously too touchy a subject.

Thanks.

This.

I was taught to respect the dead, it's something that all of my family does. Saying R.I.P. is a given to anyone who's died. . Obviously I don't condone what he did. Wrestling and mentally stability don't go well together.

I don't want a huge war so, let's drop it.

Reaction score
Benoit was an incredible wrestler, but it was said he was on some kind of drugs, so he took the shit willingly, and he knew he could not handle it. I have 2 thought on him... I respect him for his in-ring ability, but, what he did to his life, and his families life, fuck that shit...

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
In case we missed my previous post I mentioned it would be better if we just drop the Benoit references in this thread. I will not bend on this, if they continue it will be closed, and I really don't want to do that.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
Pillman is sadly missed. He could of changed wrestling as we know it had he not passed.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Pillman is sadly missed. He could of changed wrestling as we know it had he not passed.

He really was great and its a shame what happened to him. On the subject, its also sad that Rude is no longer with us. He could have been an excellent authority figure at this point in his life.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
He really was great and its a shame what happened to him. On the subject, its also sad that Rude is no longer with us. He could have been an excellent authority figure at this point in his life.

He would have. I could imagine him doing well in commentary too. No more Michael Cole, oh how I wish ...

Sabretooth

Reaction score
If Rick rude manage Bobby roode that would have been the ultimate manager/superstar pairing ever.

W-olf

Reaction score
I would have liked to seen that but Im biased Id like to see Rude now period lol.

Max Lavoix

Reaction score
The first wrestler I can think of when I see "Gone too soon..." is Hade Vansen. We've never seen anything from him in the "E" and it would've been cool to see what he can do in the biggest company.