• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Golf Discussion

Spider DKR

Eighth-Legged Wonder Of The World
Golf Today will probably run that Jay Monohan 9/11 interview from last year a few good times I reckon.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
That's fucking wild but probably good news for PGA since LIV ended up being an unmitigated disaster for all intents and purposes.

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
So THAT is why John Cena was in the PGA Tour 2k23 game

smart.gif

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
honestly, fuck pro golf
Nothing quite says bootlicking like saying, "Families of 9/11, you should stop hating the Saudi Government! Who cares if they've tried to cover up involvement from their own agents? Maybe just... forgive them and stop suing them!"

Yeah, I've been telling people around me that as far as I'm concerned, this is going to the be the death of professional golf. It doesn't matter to me if people keep watching, but if at least one person can decide to stop watching for good, then that's a net positive for me.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Nothing quite says bootlicking like saying, "Families of 9/11, you should stop hating the Saudi Government! Who cares if they've tried to cover up involvement from their own agents? Maybe just... forgive them and stop suing them!"

Yeah, I've been telling people around me that as far as I'm concerned, this is going to the be the death of professional golf. It doesn't matter to me if people keep watching, but if at least one person can decide to stop watching for good, then that's a net positive for me.
all we can do brother, all we can do