Goldust Needs Surgery

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
pwinsider said:
WWE Raw star Goldust has posted the following on his Twitter account: “Unfortunately, I have to have surgery…out for some time.â€￾ In related news, Goldust’s book, “Cross Rhodes,â€￾ comes out next week and will be available on WWE.com.

It is a shame that he is out injured since I thought that his recent work on NXT and RAW has been good. Hopefully he can recover and come back strong but in the meantime he can promote his book and aim to make that a bestseller. He doesn't clarify how long he is out for but hopefully this isn't the end of him in WWE.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
UPDATE:

Goldust wrote on Twitter he is scheduled to undergo shoulder surgery on Friday morning and will be out five to six months.

Damn this is really unfortunate. I didn't expect him to be out this long. He will be 42 by the time he recovers from his injury so will there be a spot on the main roster for left for him?