Survivor Series Goldberg vs Brock Lesnar

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do you care about this match?

• Total voters

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
goldlesnar.jpg

What do you think of this match? When do you think it will happen?
I'm not aware of any announcements about which PPV this match will happen, but I think WrestleMania makes the most sense, if they can keep us interested for that long.
Personally, I am really hyped for this. Always loved Goldberg and I know this will be better than the first encounter... :pokerface:

But the question is, who should win?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
It has Brock in it and regardless of how little some may care about Goldberg...
Brock >>>>
catbrock.png

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
It's going to be at Survivor Series!........................I think?:idk:

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Who should win: Brock Lesnar but will he is the question?........... Vince Mcmahon is in the equation :kiss:

Reactions: Solidus1

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
If this actually going to be a one-off match then I said Goldberg. He is a legend and probably is going in the HoF this year or next and Lesnar losing to him wouldn't hurt him thaaat bad. If this happens to go on past survivor series then I say Lesnar.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
No, I do not care about this match. But, I have to admit, both Heyman and Goldberg did one hell of a job to set it up.

This match will probably happen at Survivor Series or at the Rumble.

Bork to win. Please and thank you.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
This... like the Rate Smackdown thread... is one of these where if I really talk about it, I worry about ruining some hype and enjoyment for those who are amped. so WOOOOOO WASN'T THAT GOLDBERG RETURN GREAT! YEAH!!!

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
Im hoping survivor series, just so I can see this match in person. I don't really care too much about it though. A man whose prime was 15 years ago and burned completely out vs a man who isn't around enough anymore to have any real meaning in a storyline. He comes for special appearances usually in a high profile match then leaves until the next big ppv.

Sure, Goldberg was a beast in the 90s and early 2000s, but only because he has a vicious looking spear. I bought into the hype as a kid, he was awesome. He went undefeated for 167 matches or something like that. But now it's been so long, and he went out on such a low point, that it's hard to get behind this 100%.
With Brock, he came into the scene as the next big thing. And they were right. Here's this animal, destroying everything in it's path, and the guy looked like he had steroids for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and a midnight snack. He was amazing.
Flash forward to today, I got the pleasure of seeing him live at Roadblock against BRAY WYATT...wait Bray Wyatt and Luke harper in a HANDICAP MA-- nope. Just Luke Harper in a 5 minute squash. They built up the match then changed it a few days before... then changed it as the match was starting. Kinda bull shit.
He lost the belt at wm31 then disappeared for a long time, popped up again for summerslam to face undertaker, had a couple matches in that time then disappeared again. The guy seems like he has an ego bigger than life. Come in, have a quick match where he only German suplexes people, goes home and gets paid.

All that being said, if it happens at survivor series, I'll be happy just for the fact of seeing goldberg live. And there had bettee be some form of extree violence and/or blood. And somehow have goldberg spear roman. Please.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I sort of care about it. It was the story line that was going on when I started watching WWE again after my only real sabbatical from wrestling. And I recall buying WrestleMania 20 and just thinking about how badly the match sucked. I am sort of interested in seeing what happens this time. Perhaps they can put on a better match than they did before.

In regards to who should win, I am not sure that I care too much. I am leaning towards thinking that Goldberg will win simply based on the fact that I cannot see him returning only to lose. I mean, he doesn't need the money. He has made it rather clear that he wants his son to see him wrestle. His last wrestling match was a victory against Lesnar. It just doesn't make sense to me that he would come back under those circumstances only to lose. I could be wrong, but I can't see his major motivation being that he wants his son to see him wrestle... and lose. So, I don't know who SHOULD win, but I think Goldberg will win.

That being said, I won't lose sleep over it either way. But yeah, I am interested in seeing the match. I would like to see if these two can make up for that lousy match they had before.

TheAceOne

The Artiste
Reaction score
This match should be great. I'm such a huge fan of both guys. I just cant imagine Lesnar losing. There will most likely be a screw job of some kind. Lesnar wins. And the third and final match between them will be at Wrestlemania.

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
This match should be great. I'm such a huge fan of both guys. I just cant imagine Lesnar losing. There will most likely be a screw job of some kind. Lesnar wins. And the third and final match between them will be at Wrestlemania.
IDK Goldberg said he was 1 and done..................But that is a good way to have Lesnar win now and he could just lose the overall feud at WrestleMania............Hmmmmm I wonder?

Star67

Jobber
Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to this match. It won't be a wrestling clinic or anything but it will be interesting. I really like both guys in it and i'm hoping for some big spots. Hearing Goldberg's theme again for a PPV will be awesome.