• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Goldberg to Return Next Week

Deezy

DZ PZ
if the match is 3 minutes, I'm all for it
Nah, they gonna stare at each other for over 3 minutes before they even touch
muahh.gif

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Goldberg can only really work if it's some awkward fight like he had with DDP at Halloween Havoc otherwise this match will be utter trash. Also, Goldberg live on mic to try to build a match is just goin' end poorly hopefully Heyman is there to attempt to save it.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
If the match was awful twelve years ago when Goldberg was closer to his prime then why do they think this time will be any different. I don't have anything against him making a one off appearance for WWE, but you don't waste a star like Brock on him.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Ratings went up with Goldbergs return....

Match quality won't mean a thing until hindsight is there for all of us to complain about what went wrong.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Ratings went up with Goldbergs return....

Match quality won't mean a thing until hindsight is there for all of us to complain about what went wrong.

But what business will the match itself do? Do people really care that much about a Goldberg-Lesnar match in 2016? I'm not convinced. Think WWE maybe hopeing that enough people have forgotten about the 2004 mess.