Goldberg pipebombs HHH, Says he'd return if WWE knew how to run a business

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
A fan on Twitter asked former WCW and WWE star Bill Goldberg if he could spear anyone in WWE, who would it be? Goldberg replied and said Triple H:
“Hunter…..hands down…..RT”

The fan replied with the following tweet and Goldberg said his observation was “spot on”:

“any particular reason or just the overall doucheness and politicking he exhibits?”

Another fan asked Goldbergwhen he would be coming back to WWE. He replied, “When they learn how to run a business.”

Finally, a fan asked Goldberg if he would come back to WWE and feud with Ryback. The former World Heavyweight Champion replied, “…..if they knew how to do business I’d consider it…..”

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/goldberg-has...-wwe-knew-how-to-run-a-business#ixzz2TekTTHKd

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Always loved Goldberg. Would love to see him squash Ryback.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
lol I wonder if Goldberg is just mad that the last time there was a rumored Goldberg return a couple of years ago, Triple H said "The only person talking about Bill Goldberg's return is Bill Goldberg."

Sorry, I have no interest in seeing Goldberg in 2013 or any year beyond.

Reactions: Farooq and Larsosc

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'd rather see Goldberg than HHH or Ryback, but really have no desire to see any of the 3.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
LOL! I YES THIS TRUE IF RYBACK AKA GOLDERG DOES BUSINESS AND LET THE REAL GOLDBERG THEN YES HE WOULD DO OTHER "OH HELL NO"! HHH HATES GOLDBERG SO I DON'T SEE HIM RETURN SINCE IS NOW A HIGH UP NOW! But I had a roomer that a goldberg dvd maybe coming out in wwe soon so there maybe a possbily that he come back for matchest to promo the dvd? but i detout it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
:idk: How don't they know how to run a business? Their booking is questionable sure but business sense is top notch.

He probably meant the booking but isn't smart enough to differentiate the two. I see/hear it a lot people will talk about booking decisions as 'good or bad business'. The two have some correlation, of course, but they aren't the same thing.

Reactions: Donald Trump_
Reaction score
Its a differant bizz then it was when Goldberg arrived in WWF.
He should know that by now, its entertaining.
That the most common strugle with alot of die hard fans just like meself.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Pretty sure he botched his twitter reply. HHH is a good business man, and I'd take Hunter over his stale ass anyday.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Its a differant bizz then it was when Goldberg arrived in WWF.
He should know that by now, its entertaining.
That the most common strugle with alot of die hard fans just like meself.

It was like that when Goldberg was there, too. He's maybe still upset over how disappointing his 2003/2004 tenure in the company was, is all. Unless he actually watches the show and has strong opinions on how they book certain things (Bruno apparently didn't watch consistently, even though he continued to critique them for years.)