• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Godzilla x Kong : The New Empire

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
IMG_9537.jpeg
IMG_9538.jpeg
IMG_9539.jpeg

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
They look fine to me wonky in a few spots in the Trailer but all fixable. I'm already thinking of the Combos Godzilla and Kong will do to protect each other during this Film. Doomsday, Hart Attack maybe?

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
They look fine to me wonky in a few spots in the Trailer but all fixable. I'm already thinking of the Combos Godzilla and Kong will do to protect each other during this Film. Doomsday, Hart Attack maybe?
Nah. Kong hits a Elevated Sitout Powerbomb as Godzilla hits a Dropkick

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Cherries on top of the Sundae with this Trailer I must say. @Y2Jayne did you finish Monarch the Show yet?

Pretty funny to see the Cast going below pretty easily and that wasn't the case during the time of the Show. I would say more about that World but I'm not sure if you finished it yet.

Y2Jayne

I totally forgot I didn't finish it :lol

Been swamped with work lately so whenever I get time in the evening I watch a movie instead of series. I'll probably watch it during the winter holidays

Y2Jayne

Also, seems like Shimo is going to be in the movie, which means both Kong and Zilla will have their own rival.