• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

"GODESS OF WAR" - Fire Pro Tournament #3 - First you get the Fire Pro, then the edits... then da women...

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Well I know how one of those Semi Final matches will come to an end...

tumblr_po7vpjNE2g1rkwihl_500.gif

Weapon X

End of Heartache
IT IS NOW TIME TO CROWN OUR FIRST EVER GODESS OF WAR! Many gladiators fought with blood, sweat, and tears too reach the end of this tournament, and in the end, it's between Chelsea Green, thanks to the advice of Matt Cardona, going toe to toe with Toni Storm, a woman on a war path. This is it! THIS is where we decide who is a DEITY, and who is just a MORTAL! To those that have participated, THANK YOU for making these tournaments fun!

With this being said, keep an eye out for our third tournament, titled "BIGGER. BADDER. BETTER.", as two whole brackets go toe to toe. More information will come soon.

And now, the moment you've ALL been waiting for...

ENJOY!

Last edited:

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Well I know how one of those Semi Final matches will come to an end...

tumblr_po7vpjNE2g1rkwihl_500.gif

I said it would happen, didn't I...

giphy.gif

Congratulations to Toni Storm for winning the whole thing. As far as I'm concerned, with Kris killing Mercedes AND Hayter and only falling to the ultimate Winner Toni, she not only came third in the Tournament, but is the actual, secret Number One of this. She's gonna get an extra portion meat for this. She deserves it.