• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

"GODESS OF WAR" - Fire Pro Tournament #3 - First you get the Fire Pro, then the edits... then da women...

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Toyota vs. Hokuto has the potential to be a barn burner. A majority of these edits have HUGE move craft moves (custom moves made by the Steam Workshop community) so I'm expecting some crazy combinations, counters, and just great matches in this tournament.
that match could easily have been the main event final, def the match im looking out the most for in the first round.

Im also very scared, Rhea is a terrible matchup for Maki, no idea how she wins this :worried

Weapon X

End of Heartache
ROUND ONE BEGINS.... NOW~!

I'll post the BGM tomorrow. I'm sleepy. Enjoy your matches and sound off with thoughts and reactions!
YCOJDbC.png

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
I'm impressed by the fact that Maki Itoh managed to hang in there with Rhea Ripley for "22 minutes 24 seconds"

Also, watching Rhea's entrance and her foot stomp is timed pretty damn good for what is a coincidence.