• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

"GODESS OF WAR" - Fire Pro Tournament #3 - First you get the Fire Pro, then the edits... then da women...

Weapon X

End of Heartache
@StormTrooper 85 if only buddy, if only... I'll make ya down for Rhea if you'd like.

That's 13 whole contestants! Let's see if we can get too 16 over this weekend. Let your friends know about it. I may put down my own name but it's unlikely, but let me know how you'd feel about that, mmkay?

This is a juicy tournament, tons of potential. I've played around with some of the edits, and I think you guys are gonna really enjoy what's to come.

Weapon X

End of Heartache
I trust you to not be biased if you'd like to enter your own
I'm gonna be so biased, so so biased.

Nah, it's a last measure, mostly just to fill our goal so we don't have to worry about "buy-in" matches and that way I can just run it straight from the game's tournament mode instead of setting up a bracket on another site.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
kris_statlander_by_lookog_df6bdnf-fullview.png

Kris Statlander plz

Weapon X

End of Heartache
That's 17 whole entrants!

I did ask for only 16, but too keep things balanced, and make sure no one's left out, we'll bump it up too 18. One more entrant and we'll be fully set.