God

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
So, lets just say a user on this forum (that isn't me, I'm serious here guys) wanted to make a group called "God". He (not me) wanted to be the sole member of the group and not let anyone in, what would you think of him (someone that isn't me)?

Do you think it should be allowed?

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I'd think you're a PR|CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I wouldn't have any problem with it. I mean, it kind of feels like a waste of a group, but that's a feature of the forum I don't care about so I wouldn't even be bothered by that. I say go for it.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
KLockard23 said:
It's not a group if it's just one guy...

Thought the same, surely it's just a custom userbar lol. The subsection will have an interesting discussion range I suppose.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Mustafar Reginald said:
I mean, it kind of feels like a waste of a group

The person who is thinking this (not me) feels that all groups are a waste in general, so he (someone other than me) wants to find a way to make fun of all of them.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
leojay said:
The person who is thinking this (not me) feels that all groups are a waste in general, so he (someone other than me) wants to find a way to make fun of all of them.

So i'm assuming when a MOD reads that this person(not you) wants to make a mockery of user groups, that they will say no to him (not you)