• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

God Only Cares About America

Zev

Jobber
Anonymous said:
Good thing god doesn't exist.

Technically, the aliens are our "Gods" they decide the fate of our world. Inevitably they're going to glass the world (including the UK), and leave America to stand, in which they will land and kill us all.. but at least we lasted longer than you bloody blokes.! desu~

Censorious said:
I have no problem beating you up Zev.

:kiss:

Anonymous

The Artiste
Zev said:
Technically, the aliens are our "Gods" they decide the fate of our world. Inevitably they're going to glass the world (including the UK), and leave America to stand, in which they will land and kill us all.. but at least we lasted longer than you bloody blokes.! desu~

Neil deGrasse Tyson would probably talk down the aliens from destroying America, so you're probably right. Only chance you have.

Of course then they'd find Jersey Shore and Scientology. Not even NdGT could save you then.

Zev

Jobber
Anonymous said:
Neil deGrasse Tyson would probably talk down the aliens from destroying America, so you're probably right. Only chance you have.

Of course then they'd find Jersey Shore and Scientology. Not even NdGT could save you then.

Maybe :kobe: will save us!

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Thanks bro, God cares about Europe too.

He loves every human being on this planet, good or bad.

3bbd89271d8e405c4c87b940728f643c.jpg

Cloud

Champion
Not a big believer in God but if he does exist I'm sure he loves everyone faults and all despite where we are from. Race and culture aint a problem for him as it can be for us.