• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Goats can write?

Deezy

DZ PZ
- PWMania.com reported that Daniel Bryan is writing an autobiography to come out in time for WrestleMania 31. Bryan officially announced the book at the San Diego Comic Con today. Below is the cover photo and synopsis from St. Martin’s Press:

bryan-book.jpg

“Everyone’s favorite underdog, he’s proven to the world and to all of WWE that looks can be deceiving. This is the behind-the-scenes story told for the first time ever — from his beginnings as a child wanting to wrestle to his ten years on the circuit before finally making it in WWE.”

Not sure if this is too early into his career to write a biography, but I'm a sucker for autobiographies, so I will most likely get it. Wonder if this is an indicator of his in-ring career? Maybe? Perhaps not?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Good to see him doing something productive during his time off. I don't read many autobiographies, so no real comments there.

Cwalker

I've enjoyed Michaels' autobiography, I've enjoyed both of Jericho's, I enjoyed all of Foley's except "Countdown to Lockdown"...so why not check this one out.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
This does seem a bit too soon TBH. If it includes his whole career then it might be worth a read though.

Tapout

Can't wait for this. It will be around the time of Jericho's newest book too. I've read almost every wrestling autobiography and there's only a few I didn't like. Pretty sure this one will be one of my all time favorites

Gimmick

I don't normally like when people release books before their careers are over, but he has gone through a lot already in his career so why not.

I wonder if he's just going to cover his WWE days, or his whole career to date. Hopefully the latter.