• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Re: GMMWF - Giant Mega Monster Wrestling Federation

This may be the greatest thing I've ever read.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Thanks for all the comments guys, the new show will be up in a few minutes.

The Viper

Reaction score
Now hold the hell on. You have Outback Jack cut a promo and then have Stan fuckin' Hansen shove a plate of Bloomin' Onion in his eyes? Motherfucking GREATNESS!!! Looks like I'm gonna spend the rest of my night reading this show.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

[video=youtube;2XbCWmY0eqY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XbCWmY0eqY[/video]

PRESENTS........

HumpDay2copy.png

Fireworks go off and the camera pans across a hyped crowd. They finally settle and zoom in to the big screen set up at the entrance ramp.

Mr. Fuji comes out to the ring with The Holy Demon Army, Don Muraco and Sika. They all enter the ring and Fuji grabs a microphone.

"Heh heh, Mr. Fuji create devious stable of top wrestlers to attack and destroy GMMWF competition we not like. Last week my Holy Demon Army sent Tama out on a stretcher and another of my new men cost Miracle Violence Connection their tag match with Midnight Express. I wish to introduce that man now, he is Don Leo Jonathan"

05.jpg

Don Leo Jonathan comes out from behind the curtain and heads to the stage. He exchanges bows with Mr. Fuji and they shake hands. Then he takes up the microphone.

"For those of you who don't already know me, I'm the man who's here on a mission. You see, back in Japan, I had a problem with two guys that are now here in GMMWF. I'm talking to you Gordy and to you Williams. Truth is, I don't care if I win or lose a single match here, just as long as I put you both out of commission...permanently. And I've got just the right man to help me, ain't that right my fellow Don?"

He hands the microphone to Don Muraco.

don_moraco_full.jpg

"That's right Mr. Jonathan, and together, the Don's are about to make life a living hell for the Miracle Violence Connection and any other tag team that tries to get in our way!"

Muraco drops the mic and the men leave the ring.

In the back, the Midnight Express are seen walking towards the back door. They head outside as a limousine pulls up. The two high five and open the door as we cut to commercial.

Back from commercial and Norman Smiley is in the ring. His opponent, Tito Santana, comes running down the aisle, making his PWF debut. Santana jumps into the ring and immediately unloads on Smiley who doesn't know what hit him. After a quick atomic drop and backbreaker, Santana hits the Flying Jalapeno for the win. The fans cheer Santana as he runs to the back.

Jon Moxley heads to the ring with a microphone in his hand.

1175503187_dpp_0224_crop_340x234.jpg

"I've just been informed by the powers that be in the back that we've got a little Pay Per View coming up this weekend. Well that's all good for me, because I am officially challenging Bam Bam Bigelow to a match at that very show. If he doesn't accept, I'm just going to stay out here until someone makes me leave."

Moxley sits down in the middle of the ring as the fans boo. Suddenly, Bam Bam's music hits.

[video=youtube;E0wVzBogcVk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0wVzBogcVk[/video]​

The crowd cheers as Bam Bam comes out from the back and stands at the top of the entrance ramp with a microphone in hand.

"Listen up Moxley, you little punk. For your information, I've already got a match scheduled at the next PPV. But you know what, I don't mind pulling double duty just to get a chance to carve you up in that ring. So yeah, you've got yer' match, too bad your mouth just wrote a cheque your butt won't be able to cash. See you on Sunday."

Bam Bam drops the mic and the crowd cheers as he walks out. Moxley stands in the ring laughing as we go to commercial.

Back from the break we have Pool A qualifying matches.

Ric Flair and The Destroyer went to a 15 minute draw and earned 1 point apiece.

Kevin Von Erich defeated William Regal with a nasty looking dropkick that legitimately looked like it hurt Regal. Afterwards, Regal was carted to the back on a stretcher and taken to a local hospital.

COMING THIS SUNDAY.....

ClydeFrog.png

"A one night only tournament to crown the first ever GMMWF Tag Team Champions. Plus MORE MATCHES to be announced soon!"

Back from the break and its time for Pool B qualifying matches.

Ricky Steamboat defeated Horst Hoffman after a thrilling 10 minute match with a flying cross body and earned 3 points.

Bob Orton Jr. defeated Kerry Von Erich when he held the ropes during a pinning combination. He also earned three points.

[video=youtube;DZZPy_vdpUQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZZPy_vdpUQ&feature=related[/video]​

The Midnight Express make their way to the ring to the boos of the fans. Once in there, Lane grabs a microphone.

"Beautiful Bobby and I realized something last week. Yep, we realized that in order to get to the top here in GMMWF we're gonna' need a manager. A guy who can help us with the little things like getting us good matches and giving us support when we need it. We knew we needed a guy with a lot of spunk to act as our mouthpiece and so we went out and got the biggest mouth of them all. Ladies and gentlemen, our new manager....JIMMY HART!!!"

JimmyHart021.jpg

Hart heads to the ring and shouts through his megaphone.

"That's right baby, the Midnight Express have brought the Mouth of the South here to GMMWF and you better get used to loving me because I'm here to stay. I guarantee that in no time at all, you'll be looking at the top tag team here, mark my words baby!"

The Conquistadors come out for their match with the Midnight Express. They actually gain the upper hand during it a couple of times, but at the end, a well placed Hart megaphone shot to the back of Uno's head knocks him out and lets Lane get the easy pin. The Midnight Express celebrate in the ring with Hart as we cut to commercial.

Toshiaki Kawada is in the ring with Mr. Fuji as the announcer gets on the microphone.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the following is a one fall match with a 20 minute time limit. In the ring with his manager, Mr. Fuji, KAWADA...TOSHIAKI!!!!!" And his opponent, making his way down the aisle...MENG!!!!"

04-2.jpg

The crowd roars its approval for the menacing Islander. Meng hits the ring like a house on fire and takes out Fuji with a chop to the throat. Kawada manages to get the upper hand but Meng reverses a pile driver attempt into a back body drop. Then as Kawada is getting up, Meng hits him with a thrust kick to the face, which legitimately appears to knock Kawada out. Meng gets the pin as the crowd explodes in cheers! Afterwards, he grabs a microphone.

"That's just the beginning Fuji. I'm putting you on notice that from now on I'm going to do everything I can to eliminate the men who eliminated my partner Tama. He's at home recuperating and won't be able to make the Clyde Frog Invitational, but I've talked to the bosses and they've allowed me to enter the tournament with a replacement partner. And that partner is......."

images-14.jpg

"AKIRA TOZAWA!!!"
The crowd cheers loudly for the announcement and then Meng heads to the back.

Back from the break and its time for Pool C qualifying matches.

Harley Race defeated Nick Bockwinkel with a side suplex followed by a head butt and earned 3 points.

Bob Backlund defeated David Von Erich after The Destroyer came out and hit Von Erich in the back with a chair while Backlund distracted the ref. Backlund then applied the Crossface Chicken Wing for the victory. He also earned 3 points.

[video=youtube;xYX2-phtX7U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYX2-phtX7U[/video]

Stay tuned next week for a BRAND NEW, ALL ORIGINAL EPISODE OF FUJI VICE

Back from the break and its time for Pool D qualifying matches.

Andre the Giant defeated Abdullah the Butcher by count out when he booted Abdullah on his way into the ring and the Butcher couldn't recover. 3 points go to Andre

Terry Funk defeated the Necro Butcher after multiple chair shots and DDT'ing him onto a sheet of glass. Terry earned 3 points.

In the main event, Stan Hansen met Outback Jack. The two beat the holy hell out of each other for nearly 20 minutes. At one point Hansen used two fans heads to pummel Jack; he responded by pulling a small knife from his boot and stabbing Hansen in the arm with it. Jack then took off one of his boots and pummelled Hansen repeatedly. Eventually Bruiser Brody came out and took the boot away, hitting Jack with it and knocking him out of the ring. The referee called for the bell and awarded the match to Outback Jack, who left laughing while Brody attended to Hansen. The final shot of the show is Outback Jack leering menacingly into the camera and saying "G'day mates."

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Just as I expected. An awesome show. Jimmy Hart becoming the midnight express's manager is perfect. Meng going on a rampage is FTW. I'm really enjoying this pool A B C D concept. I think that a count out victory should be two points.

Excellent show sir keep up the good work.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Just as I expected. An awesome show. Jimmy Hart becoming the midnight express's manager is perfect. Meng going on a rampage is FTW. I'm really enjoying this pool A B C D concept. I think that a count out victory should be two points.

Thanks, glad you liked it. I toyed with the idea of different points for count outs and DQ's, but at the end of the day I didn't want to make it too complicated. Plus I figure a count out win is still a win, particularly if you incapacitate your opponent like Andre did to Abdullah.

The Viper

Reaction score

You read all that in 8 minutes?

I will get to the new one after I finish reading the last one a little later on.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

I will get to the new one after I finish reading the last one a little later on.

Um no I read it in 3 minutes.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

To be fair, I can read it in about 3 minutes, but I read very fast. :lol:

Thanks for reading, I hope you drop me some comments after you're done.

The Viper

Reaction score
Guess I'm a slow reader. I take my time and gather everything that I read in my epic ass brain.

Of course I'll drop my comments.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

I thought the show was terrible. There wasn't one story that I liked. It was all so stupid and boring. It's like your not even trying. Unless you do better I'm not reading again.

God Apex your an asshole.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Amazing as always my friend. The brutality in this fed is epic. I am eagerally awaiting to see how the new guys fit into everything. Will comment more when I can get on internet on my computer.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Guess I'm a slow reader. I take my time and gather everything that I read in my epic ass brain.

Of course I'll drop my comments.
Take your time sir, its like a fine wine that needs to be savored.

Amazing as always my friend. The brutality in this fed is epic. I am eagerally awaiting to see how the new guys fit into everything. Will comment more when I can get on internet on my computer.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
Thanks, its just going to get more brutal as well sir. You won't have to wait long for the new guys either, there's an announcement coming tomorrow that concerns them.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Amazing first two shows! The brutality shown by Hansen when he jacks up Jack is insane.

Regal & Flair tag teaming? Yes please!

I have to say I love the way you're booking Moxley so far. When he gets in the ring with Bam Bam, we're in for a blood bath.

Keep up the great work.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Thanks, Moxley is one guy I really want to focus on as a future star, which is why he's getting such a rub. He'll most likely be getting an altogether different kind of rub at the PPV tomorrow though. :lol: