GLOW Appreciation/Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
I seriously can't believe this has been out for almost a month, and there aren't more people talking about it on here. This show is absolutely fucking incredible. I only have 2 episodes left, and fuck I don't want it to end. This thing has taken me on such an emotional rollercoaster. In tears after episode 8 rn. Seriously, if you haven't seen this phenomenal thing, take the time to watch it. The acting, the story, the 80's setting...fuck, this show makes me wanna cream in my pants, and it's not even because of the women themselves (though some of them could possibly have the same effect)

I want to hear everyone else's thoughts on this first. But for me personally, Sam Sylvia is just so goddamn relatable, and I believe anyone who knows me and has seen the show will agree.

I also want to go on record and say that Britt Baron (Justine)...Jesus Christ, this woman is absolutely drop-dead gorgeous, and such a great actress and character at the same time

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Yeah I read up on the show, don't use netflix anymore so never got a chance to see it. But I loved the setting from what I read.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro