• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Glory Pro Wrestling

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
453A0604.jpg

Glory Pro is an American professional wrestling promotion based in the St. Louis MO/IL area.​

Last edited:

Marty McFourth

Looking through these matches, the one that pinged my interest the most was Laynie Luck vs. Shazza Mckenzie

Just got a feeling like that'll be great. A lot of names I like on this card. Also they just did an event a couple weeks back which is free up on Youtube if anybody is interested:

Marty McFourth

A few Glory Pro updates. Nick Aldis debut there is pretty cool, and Davey is a nice opponent. I'm sure Allie vs Trish will be great too.

Marty McFourth

4 Way to start out, I only recognise Heather Reckless in it. Also in it is Ethan Price, ATM and some other wrestler I didn't catch the name of as I tuned in after he came out. :lol