"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Poyser: Town - Probably my strong Town read. Vibed on some reads, been proactive with questions and pushes, can understand their logic.
Tweet: Null-Wolf: I think this would have been a better shot, but Tweet really didn't seem to care about dying. Doing nothing for this game really.
Ace Marvel: Null - Hasn't done much. A little bit concerned about the coasting, though.
Doddsy: Town Lean - Liked the entrance and thought they were trying to contribute.
Lethal Banks: Wolf Lean - I think Lethal has kind of flopped around a bit and haven't liked some of their language in use of terminology. Seems to be trying to play a certain way. Not super confident on the cop claim.
PHEN0M: Null - Nothing from them that I remember.
John McHenry: Null-Wolf: Hasn't really done much that I remember, but had some odd reads. Newbie, giving a chance.
Ekkologix: Indie (?) - I don't think Ekko's game has actually been bad. I think there's been things that are helpful but also said they could be Indie. Doesn't seem harmful yet.
CraigPelton - Null: Don't remember anything from CP but he has scared me in games before when he lurks a little bit.
Oneiros: Town - Think there's been effort to solve, understandable logic, and I think their reads were genuine and nothing irking.
Death Dealer (Jeff V2): Null - Jeff subbing in for this spot and immediately just carries on with the arguments his first slot was having.
Worst Player Ever: Null - Have they posted?

Sister Abigail: LOCK Town - Nothing else to say but this is Town leader right here.
Baldrick: Wolf - Seemed to want to play things off cooly, talked a lot about votes, hated their reads list.
Tommy Bedlam: Lean Wolf - Haven't seen much but has not liked posts at all. Hated the Mando vote.
Wangman Page: Null - Don't remember this player really.
OldJay: Null - Don't remember this player at all.
T-Pein™: Null - Just started posting.

Mandalorian: LOCK Town - Mechanically cleared.
Captain Holt: Lean Wolf - Has had a few moments where they've said things that just don't make sense. Thought the reads list was not helpful
Poltergeist: Null - Don't remember them
Showtime: Null - Has some posts
Ace: Null - Have they posted?

Poyser - Agree. Town lean. I don’t think he’s mafia coming at me that strong knowing that there was a chance I could get killed and the tables could have been turned on him. It seemed like a town player finding an inconsistency and pressing down on it. Either way, he’s clearly a very good player.
Tweet - Slightly agree. I think he’s mafia.
Ace Marvel - I have a slight town lean on him. Is he on the Tweet train? I’d question why he isn’t if he’s not.
Doddsy - Null. Not seen much from him.
Lethal Banks - Mafia lean. I don’t buy his claim.
PHENOM - Null. I don’t recall them posting anything.
John McHenry - Null. Nothing memorable from him. Although he’s asked a few questions if my recall is correct.
Ekko - Neutral. He’s a bit all over the place with his posting style, so I’m finding it hard to get a read on someone that’s posting mainly based on the past.
CraigPelton - Slight town lean. Not got involved too much but I don’t recall seeing anything bad from what he has posted. Best username in here though.
Oneiros - I have them as a slight mafia lean. The indy stuff was weird and they’ve doubled down on it. I can respect them for standing by their point but it’s a strange hill to die on. Those who mention going after third factions tend to be more mafia. That aside, they’re getting involved, which does offer some plus points.
Worst Player Ever - Null.
Jeff v2 - Null. We’ve got to remember this is a different player and interactions with Jeff before the kill should be taken with a punch of salt. If he’s subbed into the mafia team, they’re going to be acting differently towards
SA - I have a slight town lean on you at the moment. You were backing me up a bit which I do appreciate, but I can’t rule out a mafia “I told you so” rhetoric potentially coming out.
Baldrick - as much as I love this bloke, he’s fucking impossible to get a read on. He was getting annoyed by some of the needling - and I do think people should be a bit more receptive to what he says in terms of being willing to hear him out as he’s an asset when he’s town. Duellist claim is one he can’t fake. I’ve never seen the role on a mafia player before.
Tommy - again, lot of time for this guy outside of this game but he’s been talking out of his arse. How he can try and sus me on my meta when he’s played one game with me (and I got iced early), I don’t understand. He’s following the crowd. Mafia lean.
Wang - Null. Needs to get involved more. I’d love for him to be town.
OJ - Null. Doesn’t know his Community references.
Sayer - Surprisingly quiet. Very slightly mafia lean on him. If he’s not town, he’ll give himself away. Perhaps knowing that, he’s sitting back on purpose.
Smark - I know he’s been posting a lot but I’ve genuinely not had a chance to consider much of what he’s been saying.
Showtime - Null. Not been active enough. Promises more activity which is good.
Ace - Null. Nothing from them.

Yeah, I’m not the best at these kind of lists when there are so many people, hence the null/neutrals.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Oh we can post at Night here?
I know you are mad at me right now but I'm really having a hard time with these questions you are asking that you SHOULD know the answer too having played here before...

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Baldrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect
Favorite Wrestler
teddibiase
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
I like this tho. Especially the random call out of a pair in a sea of other inactive.

@Baldrick why did you pick those two to question?
As I stated at the time, I briefy looked at the player list and called out two. I also said there would be others so not sure why that is an issue.

Sent from my SM-A137F using Tapatalk

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I know you are mad at me right now but I'm really having a hard time with these questions you are asking that you SHOULD know the answer too having played here before...
I haven't played here in a year. On other sites, you usually can't post at Night. I honestly didn't remember.

Why are you trying the shade me because of this?

Captain Holt

AKA Sayer
Reaction score
Man, Im the GM of a Dennys in Pennsylvania. Saturdays and Sundays are virtually impossible for me to post in the AM. Hence my quietness. Plus Im slightly overwhelmed.

138 pages pn Day 1 is kinda ridiculous. Lol

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
No lynch is always wack

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Think what you will, we still would have been one short.
We would’ve been short but it’s still suspect that you didn’t place your vote unless you really think he town.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Man, Im the GM of a Dennys in Pennsylvania. Saturdays and Sundays are virtually impossible for me to post in the AM. Hence my quietness. Plus Im slightly overwhelmed.

138 pages pn Day 1 is kinda ridiculous. Lol

No need to make excuses.
Just about 4 people made those 100 pages

Captain Holt

AKA Sayer
Reaction score
No need to make excuses.
Just about 4 people made those 100 pages
So theres no need to defend my quietness when its being used against me.

Cause its funny. Earlier Man said that when Im caln Im usually town. Now its changed.