Glory by Violence: Nick Parker vs Max Alive.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
The scene fades in to show Max Alive in the backstage interview room accompanied by Carl Long. Max’ face expresses his usual “I don’t care about you” look. He shows the slightest look of any caring. Emma, his girlfriend, stands next to him.

Carl Long: Excuse me Max, but what are you thinking about facing Nick Parker again?

Max Alive: What do I think? I think that there will be no difference. No one will be in my corner this week, and I intend to let all of IWF know that I can be successful on my own. I don’t need anyone and I don’t want anyone to help me when I show IWF that I am a champion. I’ve said this before, Nick Parker is no champion, Parker is a phony. On another note, what God awful booker would put Nick Parker on the spot once again? When I say on the spot, I mean, lying on his back while I get the three count.

The scene fades to black