• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

"Glee": Ashley Fink Not Returning This Season - and Possibly Ever?

Swinny

Reaction score
'Glee': Ashley Fink not returning this season -- and possibly ever?

Ashley Fink was front-and-center during the second season of Glee when her character, Lauren Zizes, began dating Puck (Mark Salling). But this season, after her character bowed out of New Directions and dumped her hot beau in the season premiere, there has been significantly less of the acid-tongued teen. And don’t expect that to change any time soon.

At the premiere of Chris Colfer’s new flick, Struck By Lightning, which the wonder-kid wrote and stars in, Fink told The Insider that her absence from Glee is likely an extended — if not permanent — one. “It is what it is,â€￾ Fink said. “Lauren’s somewhere in that school, she’s just not on camera or being talked about. She’s involved in activities that aren’t televised.â€￾
Fox had no comment on Fink’s future at the teen drama.

Fink, however, doesn’t seem to be holding a grudge. “They have so many [characters] to take care of and I think once they made the decision that all these characters were going to graduate, it shifted the way this season was going to go,â€￾ she said. “I haven’t heard anything from Ryan, but I visited [while they were filming] prom, so I got to see everybody, which was great.â€￾

EW