• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GivesMeHope

Not sure if this has been posted before. But yeah, got this idea from

http://www.givesmehope.com

It has posts of things people see that gives them hope. For example

"My dad saw a homeless man digging through the trash.

He offered to buy the man food. Once he had the food he thanked my dad and turned to leave. Dad said to eat with him. He almost cried.

They ate & talked, and he tried to give my dad the only thing he had: a Beatles record.

My dad and that man GMH "

Posts ones you like, or post something that gave you hope, it can be from movies or anything.

I seen in a duck helping another duck when the duck was stuck in some bushes. GMH

Lol I might be too depressed or pessimistic to really value sites like these, but I often think this is all shit. People like myself, thinking up funny stories to give people hope.

I've read through two pages now and yeh...not really buying/into it.

Colin Gimp

[yt]MUSVY4K_ozA[/yt]
I was watching the Chicago/Sj game with some peeps I haven't seen for a long ass time. I grew up in a small town. Everyone's friends with each other and i've been gone for three years. I've been working the rigs, shoveling shit and burning bridges as I recollect. It's not very fun to come back to your hometown only to see that sweetheart you've been dreaming about ruin her life within a couple of years. Making ridiculous jokes about how it's snowing tonight. You're a stupid fucking coke head who sucks his cock every night for a couple extra lines fml. You always were smarter then me but then i was introduced to the internet. I've never put any more effort into anything then what I tried to do for warcraft three. It was my escape from the prairies. I learned everything I know from that time. I was a below 50% average student at school who all of sudden got a facelift from a video game. While I was learning I was also losing my character. I wasn't the same Colin that appears to you today. Smart as fuck and so god damn witty it was a my drug.

I cravved for you and I gave up my solitude my cozy solitude and ventured out for you. You always knew that, I missed you, you were my password. When our families fell apart. When that pervert touched your ass. We fell apart. I ran away from town and you got into drugs. I come back now rejuvenated stronger then evar only to find my sweet Daria sucking cock for entertainment laughing about how she dodged a baby with a miscarriage. I can only tell her stories about boyz to men while she fidgets to the beat. She has spent her last three years having fun doing all those things you wish she wasn't doing while you were trying to build a life so she would be able to jump into your arms and not fall. I forget the point of the story where im suppose to go GMH oopps