Girl dies in freak horse accident

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr. Mat

Update: Mr. Kennedy To Be Out For 5-7 Months

Source: PWInsider.com

The reason Ken Kennedy lost his match on RAW last night was due to a serious triceps tear, which he suffered this past weekend at a house show in Poughkeepsie, New York. Kennedy tore it right off his bone and will be required to have surgery shortly. He is expected to be back in five to seven months. We’ll have more on this story as details become available.

Wrestling Station

bad for him, but atleast i want to see some other rosters feud in the upper midcard division. Im sick of seeing Kennedy yelling his name every SD! episode!

But anyway, i wish him a good recovery and hopefully its not that serious that would affect his career.

Wish him good luck.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
HANOVER COUNTY, VA (WTVR)-- Eleven year old Arianna Cox was lending a helping hand at a Hanover horse stable last Friday, trying to prepare for Hurricane Irene.

Around 1 o’clock is when her dad says the “freak accidentâ€￾ happened. Douglas Cox says, the horse got caught up in a gate and when my daughter went to help it out-she got hit in the face and died.â€￾

Arianna, a rising sixth grader at Stonewall Jackson Middle School in Hanover loved horses, her family, friends and God. Her dad tells CBS 6 reporter Jon Burkett that her peers going through hardships often looked to her for comfort and advice.

Onyx

Reaction score
Now that's a sad sad story. I can only imagine what her father is going through with this incident :(

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
This doesn't explain much. I don't think the Father is totally in the clear.