*gigantic spoiler* Another return at a house show

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
1361677845557.png

1361678765157.jpg

It's happening brother!

EDIT: Should probably check better before making threads :upset:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Oh brother...

Hope he's healthy enough to compete for his sake.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
They just put a returning vid up on the official yt channel, perhaps this is a one off as it was in Texas? Or maybe it's a way to get more people to tune in to see his official return?

Video:

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
As suspected, the dirt sheet reports which claimed he wasn't probably healthy enough to compete the last two years are wrong again.

That gut, though... Guess it isn't so bad. But I think he should really hang it up after 30, because it's getting to the point where beating Taker might not be seen as great as it once would have (if they drag it out too long) because of him getting older. It wouldn't be much to brag about if you beat the Undertaker when he was a much older, somewhat broken down old(er) man, would it?

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
KLockard23 said:
As suspected, the dirt sheet reports which claimed he wasn't probably healthy enough to compete the last two years are wrong again.

But wasn't it Paul Bearer at first that was claiming that? Tbh these years reports seemed a lot more legitimate, especially looking at the condition 'Takers in now.

Reaction score
Wonder why they did it here... maybe to get more views for Monday. I'm not really that sure

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
BEST_inthe_World said:
Wonder why they did it here... maybe to get more views for Monday. I'm not really that sure

Yeah, that would be it. Same reason they did that wooo before the advert when Flair returned to RAW. They want people to stay tuned in.

Which is sad considering I love surprises :upset:

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Taker has it gut, but it can't be that bad if he's nailing old school. Taker is a good in ring storyteller, so that alone will carry his match. Glad to see that he's doing warm up matches to shake off the rust.

RATED-RKOFRANKLIN

Reaction score
I respect the Undertaker. It's time for him to retire. He had a great run in the business. Now he is so old. Please let this be your last go ride.