Ghosts and the Unexplained

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

hndsmepete

Reaction score
I do not believe in god, but i do believe in ghosts for sure. If i saw one then sure i do. I meant unexplained as in the supernatural or ufo's or amytiville house

There were murders in the Amityville Horror house, but no hauntings. The hauntings were faked by the family. It was revealed within the last 10 years that it was a complete hoax. UFO's do exist, they are simply anything a pilot can't identify, not an alien craft.

I did have a nice ghost story to share. My aunt & cousins lived in a small apartment building (2 stories) in Canarsie, Brooklyn, NY throughout the 1980's & early to mid 90's. Some years earlier, probably the early 1970's or before, an old man was killed in the basement apartment, supposedly by a heavy box falling onto his head. The basement apartment was unused & the basement was just filled with my cousins things & things of their other relatives (their grandparents owned the building), but if you walked back you could see a full kitchen & living room very creepy looking if you are a kid & know someone died there. Presumably it was the old guy's stuff still in the kitchen area, like his table & chairs. Often when we would visit you would be able to hear loud, heavy footsteps going from the front door to either the basement stairs or the upstairs to their apartment. The strange thing is that I would open the door every time I heard the steps & there would be absolutely nothing there. I wasn't the only one who heard it, it was acknowledged by many relatives & family friends that it was haunted, because they all heard the footsteps too, easily over 30 people. I stayed over when I was 13 for about 2 weeks during summer break from school. One of my cousins & I were watching a movie ("Ferris Bueller") when we started to hear the footsteps. They were loud and heavy & continued to go as we tried to ignore it. The continued & started to go up the stairs. It wasn't bothering us until we heard the apartment door open, the problem was that we looked & the door did not actually open, but it sounded like it. That is when the footsteps started walking into the apartment, into the living room where we were. We hid under our blankets, freaked the fuck out, & sneaked a peek. The footsteps continued & walked around us as we laid on the rug, when we looked there were no legs or anything you'd think a spirit would look like. After walking around us the footsteps just stopped completely. I also lived in this building from the time I was born until I was 4 & my parents have told me that my mom would hear the footsteps, thinking it was my dad coming home from work and would open the door to be greeted by an empty hallway. My extended family still talks about how creepy it was to hear the footsteps, door openings & rarely a voice.

LKP

TIO really?

If you watch some youtube vids more ghosts videos are fake. But watch the one when a guy films a graveyard. Spooky ads fuck.

LKP

No but i knew what you meant...... Look its a topic relate to it or do not... Its not a hate thread its a serious discussion.

Doomsday

Reaction score
Aliens- Yes
Ghosts- Yes
Magicka- Yes
Reincarnation- Yes
Crytids- A Majority.

Moonlight Drive

If you believe in ghosts you're a fucking twat. Aliens are possible, but not in the sci fi 12 eyed beast from the depths of space way.

monkeystyle said:
There are quite a few things on Earth that cannot yet be explained. Are they supernatural in nature, no. Look at history. Every case of the unexplained that was eventually explained had a perfectly logical explanation and everything that is yet to be explained will have the same. It is just a matter of proving it.

That.

Nation said:
My sister's deceased friend was haunting me and my step brother. Throughout that night weird shit was happening. Mostly to my step brother but I eventually started to get weirded out myself. In my house there was still the picture of my sister's friend under the tag missing. I looked at the picture and read his full name out loud. Instantly the lights flickered a few times and we were out the door. This was years ago and I haven't had any incidents with ghosts apart from that.
Coincidences =/= haunting. Did the door also creak a little bit as you left?

Doomsday

Reaction score
How about you drive yourself to the Black Hills in Maryland, go in the woods and call out Elly Kedward?
Then we'll see who's the fucking twat.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I don't know who that is but I would be more than happy to do so. And seeing as how I don't have a psychological predisposition to anything supernatural nothing at all will happen.

King_Ash

Reaction score
If you believe in ghosts you're a fucking twat. Aliens are possible, but not in the sci fi 12 eyed beast from the depths of space way.

How can you say ghosts arent real but aliens are, your a complete fuckwit, if you think aliens can exist (which I do) why not ghosts (which i believe also). I think you need to do your research before posting in this thread. Thanks.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Uhhh, there is logical reasoning behind aliens?

In a universe of almost infinite size odds say that it would be arrogant to assume that there would not be other sentient life forms. The same can't be said for ghosts I'm afraid.

King_Ash

Reaction score
Uhhh, there is logical reasoning behind aliens?

In a universe of almost infinite size odds say that it would be arrogant to assume that there would not be other sentient life forms. The same can't be said for ghosts I'm afraid.

Why not?

Im not preaching or anything but I've seen a few spirits in my time, nothing like the creepy little girl ghosts or the screaming ones, but just like misty shadows floating around, perhaps they could be explained but it seems pretty paranormal to me.