• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GGG vs Canelo 3

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor

Their last two Fights were freaking great and I had the opinion that GGG especially won that 1st Round so now being a 3rd fight GGG literally needs to KO Canelo because I don't see the Judges being on his side once again. September 17th is goes down and if you want me to post Interviews from the Press Conferences and maybe their last 2 Fights I can if anyone to see watch them.

Crap @Doom can you move this Thread to the Combat Sports Section please?​

Last edited:

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Canelo not the goldenboy anymore, maybe Golovkin finally gets a fair fight.

Yeah I'm a Canelo and GGG Fan of both guys but I would be lying to you that I didn't go hell yeah when he finally loss to Dmitrii Bivol. He does give off a De La Hoya entitlement to him that me not like the guy at all. I'm a proud Puerto Rican and alot of the Fighters I love had a Hispanic Background of them having nothing their lives being poor and them making something of themselves like Tito Trinidad. Canelo doesn't come from a privilege lifestyle growing up but he's lost his way for quite awhile now. I'm not shocked it happened though after he loss to Floyd Mayweather he hadn't loss a Fight till Bivol so your Weiner starts to look bigger when ladies are telling you it's big. I'm really pulling for GGG in this one and I hope it's great last the previous 2.