Gfx Power 10

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

^actually the last time SNACKZ and I had a battle with each other, I still remember that it was me who won it. lol

seX-Power

10.Phenom
9. jwind
8. Enigma22
7. 1chiban
6. Kassidy
5. Cayse
4. SNACKZ
3. StaticX
2. Contradictions
1. Wrestling Station

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Even though C4 has left for a bit, I guess I'll leave my ten.

10) Spity
9) C4
8) Cayse
7) StaticX
6) 1chiban
5) Butters
4) SNACKZ
3) Flip(py :shifty:)
2) jwind
1) Wrestling Station

monkeystyle

Reaction score
You fucking bastard. That was my fucking post. I swear I was just coming here to post that very thing.

PeepShow

2ylog2u.jpg

owned

i do realize when i posted weebo's name he was gone bust he was still a good graphics design person.

There's still absolutely no point in voting for him. He's not on the site anymore. That's like me voting for someone off of another forum. I could just say 'he's a good graphics design person', to use your words.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
10. Gamebreaker
9. GardsJr.
8. Enigma22
7. Cayse
6. jwind
5. Kassidy
4. StaticX
3. Contradictions/ C4
2. SNACKZ
1. Wrestling Station

Fenix0505

Reaction score
There's still absolutely no point in voting for him. He's not on the site anymore. That's like me voting for someone off of another forum. I could just say 'he's a good graphics design person', to use your words.

i did use my own words, since i was the only one that said something about him... he was banned for a lame reason.. and i know when he was here he was one of the power 5 people that did graphics on the sight....

i did use my own words, since i was the only one that said something about him... he was banned for a lame reason.. and i know when he was here he was one of the power 5 people that did graphics on the sight....

He was banned for a lame reason? He advertised his forum, lol.

He's non-existant to the forum, whether he was good or not, and whether his banning was lame or not. It doesn't make you nominating him any less moronic.

C4

I'll update this in the next few hours as the list of October has come up ;)

C4

The GFX Power FIVE (October 2008):

#5 StaticX
#4 Contradictions
#3 Kassidy
#2 Snackz

and....

#1 Wrestling Station

And we would also like to mention Monkeystyle, who is always number one. And so there is no point of him being in the POWER 5, that's because he is as always..... #1 :shifty: