• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GFX Logo Request.

Reaction score
The following request is for a GFX image that will not be used for the forums or any unimportant hobbying pleasure - instead, I'm requesting a logo to be used in a business proposal I am currently in the process of forming.

Why I've decided not to use a professional, is because of the expenses and logistics behind it. Furthermore, I value the quality of work from some rising stars in this sub-forum, and am giving this opportunity for those talents to be put to significant use.

Theme: Horse racing & wagering.
Colours: Various shades of green and silver.
Person(s): None
Text: Global Turf
Font: A dynamic font to complement the aforementioned theme.
Size: 400 x 200 but generally unfussed about it.
Pics:

sportsbetlogo.jpg

Much smaller, and placed in the top-left corner of the logo.
NB. This is the logo of the company I am proposing to.

Name placement: Being a logo, it should be front and centre!
Overall guidelines: Like any good logos, make sure it is simple and clean, but has elements that scream "bold, impressive and dynamic".

The logo will be placed on the front of the business proposal, so it's the first image the director/s will be looking at. They need to be engaged from Pg. 1 to ensure maximum attention to the information inside.

Take note, that if the logo is on the front page of a successful business proposal, it will be an achievement worthy of noting in future CVs. Your efforts should not go un-noticed.

Thanks in advance.