GFX League

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CenaMark54

^^^I've Cen a nuff of posts like that.

I think the mods should automatically lock any new Cena threads. They all turn out the same. I bet we could go back to one a year and a half ago and it would look exactly the same. Despite the classic he put on last night people will still claim he can't wrestle.

I'm even getting sick of talking about Cena.

X-Pac

Reaction score
The performance Cena put on last night was boring as hell and thats why i changed the channel.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I just wish the John Cena would realise what a five knuckle shuffle is.

Then I want him to stop acting like a fan pandering ass kisser.

Those are my Cena issues.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yes indeedy Actually, do you mind if I just make a whole new topic and sticky it?

Soulpower

^^ You should.. And if you can, change the topic title to the official bitching and moaning/praising John Cena thread.

mattman

Reaction score
I agree that Cena has had the belt for too long but i disagree with people saying that cena is boring, he may have a limited move set, but so did the rock.

Cena is only a young wrestler and is still learning, and yes he has been rushed to the championship, so i think he should step down for a little while and improve before going to the top again.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Yes Monkeystyle, that's a great idea. I did this when I first became mod of the WWE section back right after Edge beat Cena @ NYR, and it was pretty bad then. So, yeah, go ahead and make anther thread, either close, delete, or merge this with it, and make sure to mention in the opening post that new threads about John Cena will NOT be tolerated......lol.

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Oooh well they were just my 2 cents and if any good came of this it is that theres an official thread for bitching and praising cena now

the dark knight

for MS or an admin :
can u merge all the cena stuff to the new sticky?

Ben

Reaction score
Seeing as how we seem to have a influx of graphic guys latlley would be nice to try to get a GFX league going, where we have monthly or weekly graphic competitions, depending on how much interest we get. . I can't really help with participating because I suck with graphics, but I can help judge and I'm sure I can get some other staff to help me with that. So if your interested sign up here, and we can get going with a theme for the first contest.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian