GFX League Voting

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Majority Rules/Popular Vote or Judges?

• Majority Rules/Popular Vote

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Judges

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters

The_King

Reaction score
Pretty simple.
Would you rather continue with the majority rules/popular vote system we have now or move to a judge system where (2-4 judges- chosen by everyone) would post feedback on all the entries and decide the winner.
If you want to go to the judges system, please list of 3-5 people, preferably with GFX experience, who you would like to judge.

!PHENOM!

Reaction score
the VOting is turned up in a equals.....so as far we using the majority votes and time for using the 2nd option ........????????

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
I think there are people on board with this idea, but no one really has anyone in mind for the judges.

The_King

Reaction score
1 month ...No result...??????????
I never posted, but after 3-4 days of the poll, it was 4-2 in favor of keeping our current system so I just left it be.
Obviously, things have changed over time, so if people want to throw names out their for judges (3-4), then I'd be willing to give the new voting system another look.