GFX League: Suggestion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
We just did a videogame theme

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Oh my bad. I don't keep much track of it all. lol.

I'm taking it a lot of people don't play video games here with some of those entries.

!PHENOM!

Reaction score
it's kinda suggestion besides our matches themes.....
so ....as far now the voting is based on members votes in each match....how far i experienced a bad controversy by it and get insulted by fellow members in my past matches
we may close this voting process by members and make a judges who judge our matches and give their votes with quality comments ....
judges will be from admins,supermods,mods and champs may be

so judges will give their votes and with respect we agree with it,with their decision ....so there will be no errors or cheats of more votes or any other friends votes.....

the judges have to be at-least 5 or more.....
alright it's just a suggestion...thanks for read....

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
I can't understand what you mean, where are you from?

The_King

Reaction score
I've done what he's talking about in the past, and it's basically this:
Whoever runs the league elects 4-6 judges, generally people who are skilled at graphics, and three judges will vote on each battle, giving an average out of X points (there's usually some sort of scoring system). The winner is the person who obtains the most points.
The system does work, but I prefer using the member vote just because it allows more interaction and could get people interested in the league. However, I'll throw up a topic (or people can weigh in here) asking what system people like.

Finally, sorry to -PHENOM- for being insulted with the voting. Things like this were bound to happen, and we would have to treat them in the same manner, regardless of the involved. So, my apologies that the involved happened to be you. Don't take it to heart though!

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Whoever runs the league elects 4-6 judges, generally people who are skilled at graphics, and three judges will vote on each battle, giving an average out of X points (there's usually some sort of scoring system). The winner is the person who obtains the most points.
The system does work, but I prefer using the member vote just because it allows more interaction and could get people interested in the league. However, I'll throw up a topic (or people can weigh in here) asking what system people like.

Finally, sorry to -PHENOM- for being insulted with the voting. Things like this were bound to happen, and we would have to treat them in the same manner, regardless of the involved. So, my apologies that the involved happened to be you. Don't take it to heart though!

Thanks for clearing that up, however I prefer the current method as It's a wider variety of votes. Say if someone wins 5-3 using this method but there happens to be 2 out of the losers 3 picked as a judge, then they would lose. It's better this way so that everyone has a vote and it is a fair average.

!PHENOM!

Reaction score

thx..for clearing up to the people...my english is bad

you don't need to tell sorry to me ,the guys who insulted me need to say sorry but they don't.....

i prefer to use the system which i suggested,cause it dosen't have any voting issue.......and the guys who vote us still can see the matches and having fun.....

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
No one has insulted you lol

Ryan

Reaction score
I'm going to suggest that as soon as one card gets closed, the next goes up as we are voting on the battles as a way of expediting the process. Or at least maybe try and let us know the themes a little earlier cause sometimes I know I'm busy during the week and just make my stuff whenever I have time.

I'm also going to suggest an out there theme that's based on your favorite article of clothing. Like your favorite shoes or shirt or pants. I mean, that kind of even sounds stupid to me, but it'd be a unique challenge.

The_King

Reaction score
I'm not sure we can have the next card up right after the previous card is closed because some matches depend on others, but we'll definitely start including the next week's theme at the end of the current card.

I'll add your suggestion to the rotation. Should pop up within a month or two, and I'm guessing it will be interesting haha.

Ryan

Reaction score
I'm just thinking about how hard that topic is going to be lol. Anyway, glad I'll be able to see topics in advance. That'll definitely help me manage time better.

I wanted to add to Defiant's earlier comment about taking themes from other sites: Planet Renders has SOTW and the topics are pretty crazy sometimes, so you can probably get topics from them as well. You can get good renders too but I guess that was evident given the site's name.

Last edited:

The_King

Reaction score
I'll definitely take a look when I get a chance and make a list of some good ones from there.

!PHENOM!

Reaction score
Give Names to our GFX PPV....like wwe,tna ppv or past ppv names would be cool.......

An MITB match at next ppv....who ever wins get the title shot when ever he/she wants..any time any where....how's that?
just thought pops out after seeing the upcoming MITB ppv......