• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GFX creating?

Deuce

I haven't made Graphics for a long time so I don't know which site/document thing to use, fellow GFX makers, could you please tell me what the best thing to create GFX is?

Heisenberg

Not free and it's quite expensive, most people that use it don't pay and just download cracked versions or portable versions off torrent sites.

Defiant

Beginners will find Photoshop the most useful simply because its the more popular program, meaning there is a much wider variety of resources available (brushes, fonts, tutorials, etc).

IA-SteveB

I'd skip a pirated version of Photoshop.

GIMP is free and pretty good. If you aren't already used to Photoshop, the differences won't frustrate you.

Ryan

^ I cosign that. I personally use Photoshop CS5, but I know many graphics makers who make brilliant graphics beyond anything I will ever be able to do on GIMP. It's also really widely used, so you should be able to get good resources.