GFW Roster Page Released

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
The majority of the roster had been revealed not too long ago, maybe a couple of weeks.. however they didn't have a roster page set up yet on their site.. well as of a few days ago they do now and here it is.. http://globalforcewrestling.com/roster/

Check it out, what do you guys think so far?

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I'll be watching their shows, definitely.
The roster doesn't seem bad at all, but the problem is that most of those guys won't be able to work for GFW full time.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Does any of them have a contract?
They all have "contracts" they're not full time deals by any means due to partnerships with other promotions they are free to move around as scheduled.. I believe PJ Black (Justin Gabriel) and Murdoch (Brodus Clay) are the two with actual full time deals but they are still allowed to participate in promotions GFW is allied with if contacted and are interested.