Get Rid of Bret Hart Please.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

Reaction score
You people complain about everything. It's none of your business if Bret Hart wants to have a wrestling match.

By the same token it's none of YOUR fucking business if Vince decides to push Cena as the face of the company instead of Finlay, Regal or any other far less marketable character.... SO FUCK OFF, YOU TIRESOME ASSHOLE!

RE: Bret - Get Natalia wrestling and have him be full time manager of ther Hart Dynasty like they could and should have from the start.

Surely after the shitfest that was Vince v Bret @ WM, surely no-one in the office expects Bret to deliver the goods at Summerslam?

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Much like J Bonez and a few others, I am not against him being in the WWE, or even having an on screen role, but him getting in the ring is just embarrasing. Watching him try and move around in the ring just makes me cringe. I feel that him in a Teddy Long type of GM role would have made alot more sense than the GM role he was in that was closer to Austin or Bischoff, with lots of talking and interactions, just let him kind of stay in the back and do as little on screen interaction as possible. But what he is doing, if anything is hurting his legacy more than it helps. I was albe to handle the Mania match and putting over the Hart Dynasty, I was even able to stomach the US title win, but this is fucking rediculious.

Good god. Thanks for reminding me he won that title. And of all people, he beat Miz. THE MIZ!!!

Airfixx

Reaction score
It's 'ok'... Think back a little further, it was pretty much the entire HD that beat Miz. Not q-u-i-t-e so harrowing. :sigh:

Mister J

Reaction score
By the same token it's none of YOUR fucking business if Vince decides to push Cena as the face of the company instead of Finlay, Regal or any other far less marketable character.... SO FUCK OFF, YOU TIRESOME ASSHOLE!

Why are you taking this stuff too seriously? It's just a show dumbass. hahaha

Reaction score
Surely after the shitfest that was Vince v Bret @ WM, surely no-one in the office expects Bret to deliver the goods at Summerslam?

They're probably just expecting him to go in there and hit a sharpshooter. With the amount of workers in that ring, it will be all too easy to keep Bret on the apron.

Mister J

Reaction score
Bret Hart is a way better wrestler than anyone in Nexus.

Doomsday

Reaction score
If I were in charge I'd let him have all the push he can handle for the 6 months then cut him loose.

WWE8156

Reaction score
Your right on it! Bret Hart although a hall of famer, is a crap wrestler now lol i don't even think we can call him a wrestler anymore, he just punches then does a body slam and tags in his partner. I wish for his sake he hadn't left WWE all those years ago, and then he could have become a huge legend and retired when it suited him. He left WWE with a legend status, then returned a old, flabby waste of a man. No disrespect to the Bret Hart from the 90's but the Bret Hart of 2010 sucks.........

sobrdj41

Reaction score
I can't believe somebody made the statement that the whole NUXUS angle is amazing. That is the worst angle ever. Anyone that tries to compare NEXUS to the original FOUR HOUSEMEN, DX, NWO, or any of the other great groups in wrestling history obviously was not around to see what a great storyline should look like. WWE has been getting consistently worse for the last 5 years. Lose the branding trim the fat & start producing the GREAT product that you are capable of.

Pat Patterson

Banned
Reaction score
I love Nexus. You're either NEXUS or you're SEXIST. I love their catchphrase.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Your right on it! Bret Hart although a hall of famer, is a crap wrestler now lol i don't even think we can call him a wrestler anymore, he just punches then does a body slam and tags in his partner. I wish for his sake he hadn't left WWE all those years ago, and then he could have become a huge legend and retired when it suited him. He left WWE with a legend status, then returned a old, flabby waste of a man. No disrespect to the Bret Hart from the 90's but the Bret Hart of 2010 sucks.........

Wow man, the guy had a stroke. I can't believe some of you expect him to be OMG UBER AWESOME after such a thing. Of course he is going to be shit, he can probably only limit himself to so much without easily hurting himself.

RobyD

Reaction score
It's not even as if he wrestles that often. He goes out there for two minutes and gets the crowd to pop because people like The Dynasty and Bourne can't. I would understand if he was being thrown into 20 minute, or hell even 10 minute matches but that isn't the case at all.