• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General WrestleMania Discussion Thread - Saturday April 6th & Sunday April 7th 2024

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Considering they have a whole show about tracking down wrestling memorabilia I’m guessing they found the actual watch.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I would be rather shocked if it was the literal watch that Dusty pawned and not just the same make.

Dale

Super Moderator
Didn't seem like Nick Khan was a big fan of the location so will be interesting to see how that goes. Money will talk though.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Didn't seem like Nick Khan was a big fan of the location so will be interesting to see how that goes. Money will talk though.

He already said they were looking at later April dates in the future to not have as much of an issue with cold weather.

Cwalker

The weather definitely is the biggest issue as Philadelphia can be tricky that time of year.

But they waited 25 years for a Mania and they showed out

Crocker

The weather will always be an issue in that are of the country, same if they come over here to the UK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cwalker

Who would’ve ever thought Rock vs Cody Rhodes in the main event of a big show would 1)Be possible and 2)Arguably be more intriguing than Rock vs Roman Reigns