• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General WrestleMania Discussion Thread - Saturday April 6th & Sunday April 7th 2024

Dale

Super Moderator
A year ago Cody came up short against Reigns, but set a record for selling the most merchandise of all time at a WrestleMania event.

Well that record has now been broken by Cody himself. Fightful Select reports that between WWE World and WWE Shop, $1 million of Cody merchandise was sold throughout WrestleMania weekend. This was revealed via an internal memo from WWE to several members of its organization.​

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
that's great, though idk if that counts as a record if your addidng wwe world on top of the online sales which was the previous record,. i assume.

that aside, Cody is the merch king, sorry Phillip!

Dale

Super Moderator
I don't care for them personally, but seeing Rhea/Bex at 4.25 when both had their issues going into the match is a surprise.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Cody gives raw its first 2/3 in literal ages and then he draws $1 million merchandise gate this week? He is him.

Kross Rhodes

I think Dave could’ve just given Cody the five-star, but I don’t wanna split hairs that’s still a great rating. :proud

Kross Rhodes

that's great, though idk if that counts as a record if your addidng wwe world on top of the online sales which was the previous record,. i assume.

that aside, Cody is the merch king, sorry Phillip!
I’m not too worried about the actual record but the fact that they did $1 million gate on Cody merchandise alone is fucking impressive. If I’m WWE and I’m looking at this I’m never doubting that Cody is my guy.