• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General NXT Discussion Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Does he have a WWE name yet? I hope he does well, he was never going to be anything but David's younger brother in NJPW so this was a good move

Chris

Dreams are Endless

“I’m back in the gym. I’m feeling good. I’m one week out, and I’ll be back at the table, doing my thing, doing it like it’s supposed to be done, making all them suckas bow down, making them pay, making them say, ‘Daddy, I don’t want none.’ I can’t wait, man," Booker T said.

Gilmore then asked Booker T to confirm when fans would see him again in NXT. The WWE Hall of Famer stated that he would be coming back in about a week, as everything was healing well. He stated that he had a doctor's appointment to make sure everything was okay.

“I’m coming back, I’m coming back strong in about one week. I’m about a week out. I had a doctor’s appointment this week, just to make sure it was all clear. Everything’s healing up real good," Booker T said.

Cwalker

Good for him.

Seems like he’s making a speedy recovery. If I recall, I saw people saying he was going to be out as long as Randy was.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Good for him.

Seems like he’s making a speedy recovery. If I recall, I saw people saying he was going to be out as long as Randy was.
Yeah. Suppose to be out a good while. But he seems to be coming along pretty nicely. Love to see him back by the end of the year, but definitely also want him to make sure he’s 100% and not to rush back.

Cwalker

I don’t even know why Booker would mention it.

You know there’s tons of guys just wait to say “See..told ya so!”

Could’ve just told his co-host off air