• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General International Sports - Discussion Thread

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
I thought I start this one for stuff happening in sports, which don't have (or need) a thread of their own.

---

On Friday, in a big upset, for the first time in history the US National Handball team won a match at the IHF World Men's Championship, when they beat Morocco with 28-27. Should Morocco lose their other two matches as well, the US team would advance into the Main Round, which also would be a first for Northern American national teams.

They'll probably get nothing more out of this tournament, except for some big losses, but still... they made history. :thumbs:

For more information about the World Cup, check out the Wikipedia article:

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless

Ten years after she won her first world title in Antwerp, Belgium, at age 16, Simone Biles added another all-around gold medal to her collection Friday in the same city where it all began.

She became the most decorated gymnast in history and the first female gymnast to win six all-around world titles.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH

Ten years after she won her first world title in Antwerp, Belgium, at age 16, Simone Biles added another all-around gold medal to her collection Friday in the same city where it all began.

She became the most decorated gymnast in history and the first female gymnast to win six all-around world titles.
GOAT

Chris

Dreams are Endless

Russian figure skater Kamila Valieva has been given a four-year ban for doping after initially being cleared.

A Russian Anti-Doping Agency (Rusada) investigation found the teenager bore "no fault or negligence" for a failed test before the 2022 Winter Olympics.