• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General Discussion Thread

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
*sits patiently*

I'll randomly draw from all superstars not on the ER card, so ...
350.png

[doublepost=1509754685,1509665687][/doublepost]
Power Rankings Updated!
New Champions Crowned!
[doublepost=1510017603][/doublepost]Just letting you guys know that the card will be up tonight, I know you're all just so excited about it lol

InsaneAlphaBeta

I'll randomly draw from all superstars not on the ER card, so ...
350.png

[doublepost=1509754685,1509665687][/doublepost]
Power Rankings Updated!
New Champions Crowned!
[doublepost=1510017603][/doublepost]Just letting you guys know that the card will be up tonight, I know you're all just so excited about it lol
*Patiently waits*
200.gif

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
@Hoxton

I'm just gonna say it, you play Curt Hawkins better than Curt Hawkins himself lol
I freaking love your segments man, hopefully one day he gets some Championship gold in this Universe Mode

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
So you guys might be wondering where the Results are ... Well I got drafted to go to Buffalo NY for Thanksgiving break. So while I will post them when I get there, Money in the Bank will not happen this week, instead it will happen next week.

So consider this a free week off! ... Yay!?

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
So you guys might be wondering where the Results are ... Well I got drafted to go to Buffalo NY for Thanksgiving break. So while I will post them when I get there, Money in the Bank will not happen this week, instead it will happen next week.

So consider this a free week off! ... Yay!?
Have fun for thanksgiving break, Fin!

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Update:

So ... In case you're wondering where the MITB Match Card is, expect it tomorrow.
I've been swamped by my classes and other things so I didn't get around to it today, but tomorrow it will be here

The Gipper

The Gipper
Update:

So ... In case you're wondering where the MITB Match Card is, expect it tomorrow.
I've been swamped by my classes and other things so I didn't get around to it today, but tomorrow it will be here
.....You're starting to change gimmicks more than me. XD

Ok guys since I retained my title once again as John Cena I will be issuing another open challenge on the next Smackdown. Once Finniis posts the thread for it I will do a promo issuing the challenge. The first one to promo back will get to be in the match. I will post the promo at a random time so if you want the match be sure to check the forum quite often. I could issue the challenge Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday at anytime. Also the money in the bank winner Undertaker cannot be in the match. Have fun guys and remember THE CHAMP IS HEEEEERRRRREEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Ok guys since I retained my title once again as John Cena I will be issuing another open challenge on the next Smackdown. Once Finniis posts the thread for it I will do a promo issuing the challenge. The first one to promo back will get to be in the match. I will post the promo at a random time so if you want the match be sure to check the forum quite often. I could issue the challenge Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday at anytime. Also the money in the bank winner Undertaker cannot be in the match. Have fun guys and remember THE CHAMP IS HEEEEERRRRREEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tumblr_ooem1aXJmW1v3pv8to1_400.gif

Guess who's coming for ya? Dis Guy​