• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General Chit-Chat Thread - No Spoilers

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
yeah I can't understand drinking that much at shows. I drink a lot (I'll have 3-4 tallboys usually) but to keep drinking to the point of not remembering what you saw is stupid. Not to mention that shit is like $18 a pop.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
The most I ever drunk was going shot for shot with my cousin Brian. But we did that at the hotel, and the day before WrestleMania. I’ll have to check but believe we dranked Evan Williams

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Storm Trooper said:
yeah I can't understand drinking that much at shows. I drink a lot (I'll have 3-4 tallboys usually) but to keep drinking to the point of not remembering what you saw is stupid. Not to mention that shit is like $18 a pop.
from my experience, my buddy in particular just goes ham when he's on vacation ig. i still find it too muh. maybe its cuz im in my late 30s and i just dont see the point anymore. was one thing when we were in our early 20s