• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General Chit-Chat Thread - No Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosie

Dark Side
I went to The Offspring and Sum 41 just before the pandemic. Literally within a day or two, the first signs of Covid was in the news, nobody took it seriously, then the next year, we all are going crazy and I become obsessed with Animal Crossing.

Butters

That's Me!
Rosie said:
I went to The Offspring and Sum 41 just before the pandemic. Literally within a day or two, the first signs of Covid was in the news, nobody took it seriously, then the next year, we all are going crazy and I become obsessed with Animal Crossing.
I went to Illinois right when covid started and went to a bar and people were passing around a football helmet saying, "let's spread covid!"

Rosie

Dark Side
Yeah Sum 41's retiring soon, and I know the Offspring had a period of inactivity because Dr. Dexter was getting his PHD

Status
Not open for further replies.