• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General Chit-Chat Thread - No Spoilers

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
I think the Earth, while definitely getting fucked by climate change, will come back and heal itself; for however long that takes. It'll keep going on long after we all die.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Bobby Barrows said:
I think the Earth, while definitely getting fucked by climate change, will come back and heal itself; for however long that takes. It'll keep going on long after we all die.
climate change isn't killing earth, it's just making it worse., it's killing humans. Earth will be here til the heat death of the sun with or without us

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
I do think there will be a time in the future where nuclear radioactivity will be able to be minimized if not eliminated safely, making nuclear bombs kind of moot.

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Bobby Barrows said:
I mean as it stands, the middle class is already as close to the lower class as it has been since the 1890s, so I think by "middle class" I mean everyone who isn't a millionaire.
You're not wrong there... but too many people still think there is a sizeable chasm between the two and as long as that is the case, there won't be a "middle class" uprising, before the lowest of lows snap.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Death By Looch said:
You're not wrong there... but too many people still think there is a sizeable chasm between the two and as long as that is the case, there won't be a "middle class" uprising, before the lowest of lows snap.
Oh for sure, the middle class is basically nonexistent in this day and age anyways.

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Bobby Barrows said:
I do think there will be a time in the future where nuclear radioactivity will be able to be minimized if not eliminated safely, making nuclear bombs kind of moot.
Yea, well before that is the case, let's hope Russia doesn't actually gonna target nuclear weapons stationed in Poland... or that the Middle East goes full Civ VI Gandhi on each other