• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General Chit-Chat Thread - No Spoilers

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Are people actually mad at Becky for being champ or is it just Liv fans being bummed out? seems like a pretty normal decision to put the belt on a big star when the ace goes does. Feel like she will also put someone over like she always does too so I guess I don't see the controversy (if there even is one)

Rosie

Dark Side
Canadian Dragon said:
Are people actually mad at Becky for being champ or is it just Liv fans being bummed out? seems like a pretty normal decision to put the belt on a big star when the ace goes does. Feel like she will also put someone over like she always does too so I guess I don't see the controversy (if there even is one)
I guess people might have "fatigue" with her in the main event despite the fact she hasn't really been "Main event" in the women's division on Raw for a while until recently. Though I guess some people may not have been happy with her winning the NXT belt last year. So there might be some lingering feelings over it. I think it makes sense, and while I can get some sentiment for "new blood" it isn't like Charlotte who wins a title within weeks of returning to pad a stat.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Canadian Dragon said:
I've seen some Liv Stan's but again I think I've got kost blocked by now so to me I mostly just see people that I'm pretty sure not even watching bitching