• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General Chit-Chat Thread - No Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
I remember when that happened. That was in some ghetto ass Florida Indy promotion. Dude went in there high and then his opponent legit hit him hard in the face

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Looch Hendry said:
I always get that New Jack timeline confused
He cut Mass Transit in ECW in the late 1990s and the Indy stabbing happened mid 2000s. He also threw Vic Grimes off a scaffold and nearly killed him

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
They somehow thought of the only way they could make it more tasteless: by having a Puerto Rican guy be the culprit and draw comparisons to Bruiser Brody

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
Swamps said:
He cut Mass Transit in ECW in the late 1990s and the Indy stabbing happened mid 2000s. He also threw Vic Grimes off a scaffold and nearly killed him
I didn't even meant that Mass Transit accident... :lol Didn't he stab at least two other people in the ring?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Looch Hendry said:
I didn't even meant that Mass Transit accident... :lol Didn't he stab at least two other people in the ring?
There was the Hunter Red incident but I can't think of another legit stabbing he did

Status
Not open for further replies.