• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General Chit-Chat Thread - No Spoilers

Chris

Dreams are Endless
He got pissy he was having raps referencing NDAs cut because people aren't really wanting to laugh at Vince's shit yet

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I've seen nothing on the Caster timeline that was actually offensive or beyond the spec of trolling. max has also made that we dont want him joke at pretty much every new signing thing. while im not finding it funny myself, I don't really think it's anything worth getting worried about

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
dude's dad died like three weeks ago so I'm gonna cut him some slack regardless. pride joke had nothing to do with lgbtq either so i dunno why ppl are pretending thats offensive either. respectfully

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
El Jefro Blanco said:
dude's dad died like three weeks ago so I'm gonna cut him some slack regardless. pride joke had nothing to do with lgbtq either so i dunno why ppl are pretending thats offensive either. respectfully
yeah like, if you look at the tweet it’s replying to, it literally says he’s a proud virgin, so it’s pretty easy to see exactly what pride he’s talking about there

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Vegeta said:
yeah like, if you look at the tweet it’s replying to, it literally says he’s a proud virgin, so it’s pretty easy to see exactly what pride he’s talking about there
he was implying he's a virgin but not proud - just a dumb self deprecating joke

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I like that he apologized for being hacked but says he ironically stands by all the statements tweeted. If that doesn't scream work idk what to say lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
the problem with wrestlers on social media and it n interviews is you have to constantly try to figure out if they are talking in character or not lol