• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General Chit-Chat Thread - No Spoilers

Butters

That's Me!
I'm here
preacher-charlie

Butters

That's Me!
El Jefro Blanco said:
i just wanted to mention my prank idea ive never done from when i was a teenager. eat food that gives you liquid poop. poop in a thin paint pan. feeze. slide under their door so it melts inside. alternatively through the mail slot
I think that's an episode of Workaholics

Butters

That's Me!
There's some show that I have watched where they free a poop disc in the freezer and then slide in into a cars cracked window to let it melt in the sun.

Butters

That's Me!
"Well, you know what I'd do? Poo in a plastic bag, flatten it out like a pancake, stick it in the freezer for a few hours. You know how those bitches always leave their windows cracked open in the Rancho heat? You slide the poo disk through Jilian's window--and when she gets into her car after work, she's got a poo puddle waiting for her."