• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General Chit-Chat Thread - No Spoilers

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Those two against each other with the gimmicks they have right now is money... I don't care if it's Heel vs. Heel, just gimme those two characters against each other

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
its also a fresh feud, they havent feuded since 2016 and it only lasted 1 ppv cos mox got involved after that and made it triple threat

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Tumblr is my place for GIFs at the moment, always good quality and exactly what you're looking for majority of the time

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
I mean since Roman turned heel almost any feud including him feels at least somewhat fresh

Yeah, that's true. Got so used to him being the babyface. I do like when they don't try to make everything face/heel for a feud, these guys got history. I'm glad they are not being pulled away because they are both playing heel roles.