• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General Chit-Chat Thread - No Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Requiredderiuqer said:
But you know that there are also people who are tired of e.g. WWE propaganda, right?
I don't know how that's relevant. I'm not taking exception with anyone's opinions here.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Especially when 99% of the site is on your side so you aren't trying to convince anyone of your argument when we all agree already...but still 20 pages somehow

RLStern

Refuter of Revisionist History
CHRISTOPHER said:
You're not in trouble when we tell you to stop replying of him, it's a suggestion from a friend :pals:
I don’t want anyone to get in trouble or banned, when I report someone I don’t want them banned. I do it as a reminder that they escalate stuff with insults, as hominems and don’t respond with an insult. If I report someone don’t ban them, it’s to make a point. Look at @Juice was nice to her, complimented her looks, yet she accused me of being anti Semitic, sure I refute her arguments but I never insult or say anything personal, even when she tried to bait me I respond in humor

RLStern

Refuter of Revisionist History
Juice said:
Nobody should be told their opinions are wrong though.
Everyone is entitled to opinion, I just remind that certain opinions are niche and shouldn’t in anyway be catered to by any business. That’s not shitting on opinions. Many find Benoit to be a great wrestler, that’s great, like Benoit, but I will point out that objectively he sucked as he couldn’t draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.